There is no new Young Justice tomorrow :(
THE SEASON FINALE OF THE LEGEND OF KORRA IS TOMORROW XD
Hello my fellow tumblrs! I know that a lot of you have stuff to do on Saturdays and stuff so I’m going to give you some sites.
These sites have all the episodes and they load them up in just a few hours! So I hope you visit the sites and enjoy all the YJ and Lok :)
Oh me gosh! Young Justice and Lok is coming out tomorrow XD
But I’m so conflicted T-T
On the bright side of Lok there is going to be major Borra and Makorra conflicts and shipping :D
On the sad side there is going to be Masami stuff D:
On the bright side of YJ there is a new episode (b/c YJ eps are always awesome) :D
On the sad side I don’t know where Artemis or Wally is D:
I fan flippin’ out here |8O Someone get me a Spitfire + Makorra fic quick!
Okay well I just want to say that I think Asami is on Amon’s side… And I want to say sorry to any Asami fans about this but a lot of things add up for her to be a spy. So in advance I’m sorry that I’m bashing on Asami right now and that I don’t think that she’s Mako’s type but this is my opinion.
- I think she’s too perfect, nobody can be that good without hiding a secret (c’mon you got to admit it)
- When she hit Mako it was kinda weird… Asami’s dad owns Future Industries which means Asami should be like a really good driver right? Well I would think that a good motorist would spot Mako then immediately make a skilled circle right around him, don’t you think?
- I think she was a little too quick to apologize, I know she’s rich and all but even I wouldn’t treat a complete stranger that well…
- I heard that Asami’s mother passed away and if a bender took her away from Asami maybe she has a reason to support Amon
- Mr. Sato could support Amon if a bender took away his wife and maybe he’s influencing Asami
- If I was a spy for Amon I would want to get close to the Avatar to learn more info, what better way to get information then to be the girlfriend/boyfriend of the one of the Avatar’s acquaintences?
- If you saw the reaction Asami had when Korra said she was going to join Tarrlock’s group you would see that she was the only one smiling instead of worry or shock and trust me it was one of those sneaky/intersesting/I-just-got-some-dirt looks
- And finally the name of the episode alone “A Voice in the Night” pretty creepy name for the introduction of a new character and if I know the Avatar Series the name of the episode is just as important as the episode itself
So those are my theories on why Asami IS a spy. So please don’t flame me or anything it’s my own opinion, just be glad I’m not hard core slaming Asami like other people are…