“Hey, buy me this thing”
“waIT NO I WAS KIDDING PLEASE DON’T OH MY GOD I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS STOP BEING SO NICE DON’T YOU DARE GET ME THIS THING I ASKED FOR I SWEAR TO GOD”
"Here, I bought you the thing"
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS"
"just take it"
"I CAN’T-if you insist oK THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
- My therapist: Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into our garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are.
- *Someone asks our debate coach if he spoke Spanish*
- Teacher: No, I dont speak Spanish. I took Latin in high school i thought id never need Spanish.
- Me: I know a few words in latin
- Teacher: That would be?
- Me: exorcisamus te omnis immundus spiritus and christo
- Teacher: What about hello?
- Me: What no i dont know how
- Teacher: Of course youd know how to exorcise a demon but not how to say hello
realizing that you’ve allowed your happiness to become dependent on two fictional characters being gay for each other